ZOO Tycoon - Can't Get Through Tutorial

Discus and support ZOO Tycoon - Can't Get Through Tutorial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody, my son just can't get through the tutorial nr. 4 - as soon as he builds a tropical rock and adds an animal, the game wants him to sell... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hatrtra, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:23 AM.

1. hatrtra
    hatrtra Guest

Hi everybody,

my son just can't get through the tutorial nr. 4 - as soon as he builds a tropical rock and adds an animal, the game wants him to sell the exhibition. But he can't sell it, because there's an animal on the rock. And there seems to be no way to sell the animal.

We tried it several times, tried to build another exhibition with other animals - nothing helps.

Does anyone know how to get over this?

:)

Thema:

1. ZOO Tycoon - Can't Get Through Tutorial - Similar Threads - ZOO Tycoon Can't

2. Zoo Tycoon tutorial

in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo Tycoon tutorial: Hi, I recently downloaded zoo tycoon for my daughter on her PC and she can't get passed the tutorial stage. At one point in the tutorial she has to press § to pan out to the zoo camera, but no...
  3. ZOO Tycoon Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ZOO Tycoon Xbox One: Hello. I applied code to the game ZOO Tycoon. I can use it again or not.Thank you for answer. 29d6eab3-af18-43da-9dc2-b01453d4ac67
  4. Zoo Tycoon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon: Alguém sabe me dizer por que os recintos que criei não contaram na lista de desafios? O desafio era criar dois recintos naturais: criei uns três recintos e dois minirecintos e nenhum contou na...
  5. suggestions for DLC content for Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suggestions for DLC content for Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection: Where can I make requests/suggestions for DLC content for Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection Xbox one 00281460-67d7-4652-9d58-d4bb88aa82ac
  6. Compre Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collention en Microsoft store y tambien cities...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compre Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collention en Microsoft store y tambien cities...: [Title Translation] - Buy Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collention at Microsoft store and also cities skylines, and none Compre Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collection en Microsoft store y tambien...
  7. Como liberar todos os animais em Zoo Tycoon? [Translation - How to release all animals in Zoo ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como liberar todos os animais em Zoo Tycoon? [Translation - How to release all animals in Zoo ...: Tenho o jogo para pc Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection. Joguei ele por completo encerrando todas as campanhas e chalenges, no entanto nem todos os animais estão liberados, como algumas...
  8. Zoo Tycoon- Cant Complete Challenge Mode Mission And Cant Get Back To Map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon- Cant Complete Challenge Mode Mission And Cant Get Back To Map: Ive been playing zoo tycoon and im stuck on a challenge level all the challenges are complete but there doesnt seem to be a way to get past the north america map and cant get back to the world map...
  9. Zoo Tycoon : Ultimate Animal Collection can't play....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon : Ultimate Animal Collection can't play....: Hi there ! Just bought and installed Zoo Tycoon : Ultimate Animal Collection today. So I launched it, everything goes fine until I have to press the SpaceBar.... The game asks it over and over...
  10. Can't remove demo of Zoo Tycoon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remove demo of Zoo Tycoon: Hello ! I install the demo of Zoo Tycoon without problem but i have a icon of the demo who shows a little cloud up right and wheni want install the file nothing is happen. And i can't remove the...