ZOO Tycoon - Can't Get Through Tutorial

Discus and support ZOO Tycoon - Can't Get Through Tutorial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody, my son just can't get through the tutorial nr. 4 - as soon as he builds a tropical rock and adds an animal, the game wants him to sell... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hatrtra, Feb 12, 2019.

1. hatrtra
    hatrtra Guest

Hi everybody,

my son just can't get through the tutorial nr. 4 - as soon as he builds a tropical rock and adds an animal, the game wants him to sell the exhibition. But he can't sell it, because there's an animal on the rock. And there seems to be no way to sell the animal.

We tried it several times, tried to build another exhibition with other animals - nothing helps.

Does anyone know how to get over this?

:)

hatrtra, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. ZOO Tycoon - Can't Get Through Tutorial - Similar Threads - ZOO Tycoon Can't

2. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate: Hi, I am playing through the challenge modes. I am a fair way through and today I started playing the Rocky Mt Zoo and am now unable to research anything. I have tried reseaching exhibit’s,...
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zoo Tycoon 2 player: I need help connecting my children to play zoo tycoon together. I hold the account with the online subscription and the kids have accounts set up within that. How can i set them up to play this...
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem: Hi. Every time I try to install the game it brings up an error: "Error 1305. Error reading from file D:\Files\x301_000.z2f. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it." I tried...
  5. I have an issue with the Zoo Tycoon game personalization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue with the Zoo Tycoon game personalization: I play the game on Xbox One. When I build a square and try to use the option Space Personalization I can't find that option. I did it with the first square I built, but after that the option...
  6. Problema con Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection Windows 10 [Translation-Problem with Zoo...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema con Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection Windows 10 [Translation-Problem with Zoo...: Buenas tardes. Les quisiera comentar el siguiente problema que tengo Ya que adquiri Xbox Game Pass por 3 meses para utilizarlo en mi pc (tengo instalado windows 10, e instale el Zoo Tycoon...
  7. Zoo Tycoon Xbox One Game Save Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Xbox One Game Save Problem: I'm having an annoying problem with Zoo Tycoon for Xbox One. The last couple days that I've played, upon loading my game save it never shows any progress since several days ago. The game was...
  8. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection: Hello, I just bought Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection for Windows 10. When I start it states that synchronization with the cloud has failed, and it opts for playing in Offline mode. When I click...
  9. Zoo Tycoon : Ultimate Animal Collection can't play....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon : Ultimate Animal Collection can't play....: Hi there ! Just bought and installed Zoo Tycoon : Ultimate Animal Collection today. So I launched it, everything goes fine until I have to press the SpaceBar.... The game asks it over and over...
  10. Can't remove demo of Zoo Tycoon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remove demo of Zoo Tycoon: Hello ! I install the demo of Zoo Tycoon without problem but i have a icon of the demo who shows a little cloud up right and wheni want install the file nothing is happen. And i can't remove the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoo tycoon tutorial 4 cant connect path