Zoo Tycoon friends

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently started playing zoo tycoon and am looking for people to make a zoo with and to add as friends. feel free to add me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SafeArtifact12, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Zoo Tycoon friends

Hello, I have recently started playing zoo tycoon and am looking for people to make a zoo with and to add as friends. feel free to add me.

:)

SafeArtifact12, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Zoo Tycoon coop play request for friends Zoo Tycoon friends :)

Feel free to add me, I need friends for zoo tycoon as well. Thanks!

SafeArtifact12, Dec 27, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Xbox One is Freezing when I try to purchase games

Have you tried to make the purchase from the xbox website? Zoo Tycoon can be found at this link
    www.xbox.com/.../zoo-tycoon

x24hrs2livex, Dec 27, 2014
  4. SafeArtifact12 Win User

Zoo Tycoon coop play request for friends :-)

Feel free to add me, I need friends for zoo tycoon as well. Thanks!
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One is Freezing when I try to purchase games

6. smileskybird Win User

Improvements to Zoo Tycoon

1. Add DAY AND NIGHT CYCLES (I've played Zoo Tycoon 2 PC version, it would be super fun having a night life in Zoo Tycoon. In real-world, certain zoo's have after hours animal enclosure activities like Auckland Zoo and Taronga Zoo Sydney Australia). 2. Increase
    the limits in Zoo Tycoon. Especially for peps trying to build a big zoo in Freeform mode.
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Zoo Tycoon

8. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Do I NEED to have an xbox?

Thema:

Zoo Tycoon friends

1. Zoo Tycoon friends - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon friends

2. Zoo tycoon does not load, crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo tycoon does not load, crashes: Hi! I downloaded zoo tycoon ultimate collection this morning but whatever I do, it won't load past the first screen. I can get to the part where I have to open a game, but it gets stuck on the...
  3. i am having trouble installing zoo tycoon ultimate collection on my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having trouble installing zoo tycoon ultimate collection on my pc?: it says to contact support 4905598d-b70d-4962-ae69-3ccec5a7d755
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2 Screen Shake

in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Screen Shake: Got the Xbox pass for pc a few weeks ago and my wife started playing Zoo Tycoon 2 today. When she runs, everything is fine, but as soon as she’s standing still in the zoo, the screen shakes crazy....
  5. I had purchased Zoo Tycoon 2 in 2011 and now there is no place to download the purchased game

in XBoX on Windows
    I had purchased Zoo Tycoon 2 in 2011 and now there is no place to download the purchased game: I have purchased Zoo Tycoon 2 which gave me the access to download it to my pc to play, however now in 2019 when I am trying to find the downloadable installer from Microsoft, it is not giving me...
  6. Teredo/NAT/Zoo Tycoon Multiplayer on PC ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo/NAT/Zoo Tycoon Multiplayer on PC ?: Hello, me and a friend bought the Game Pass for PC, installed Zoo Tycoon and wanted to play together. Neither of us could join the other and we got the error message (roughly translated) : a...
  7. I can not play Zoo Tycoon with friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not play Zoo Tycoon with friends: Hello there, (Sorry, for my english, it is not so good, I know) My problem is, that when my Friend and I want play Zoo Tycoon together, it allways says, that the settings of connection is bad....
  8. Zoo Tycoon Friends - "Biodiversity" achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Friends - "Biodiversity" achievement not unlocking: Currently, I and others are in a race against time to unlock all the achievements within Zoo Tycoon Friends prior to the server shutdown on April 28th. The achievement "Biodiversity" states that...
  9. Zoo Tycoon coop play request for friends :-)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon coop play request for friends :-): I'm down for some coop as well Add me if you wanna play Goes for anyone b09ecab6-24fd-4c98-9cd2-a426039fe191
  10. New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :): Hey I just braught zoo tycoon for xbox one I just got my xbox one today :) and would love some friends to play with :) Add me Drakekhan if you wana play :) 6f03f43d-13d0-46f4-a285-dff816b3785e