Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection Cant properly load my Campaign Scenario

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection Cant properly load my Campaign Scenario in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there On Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection I saved a game in the Campaign Scenarios, and I just completed the Scenario: Animal Rehab and once... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FEAR Big H, Mar 14, 2019.

1. FEAR Big H
    FEAR Big H Guest

Hi there

On Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection I saved a game in the Campaign Scenarios, and I just completed the Scenario: Animal Rehab and once I saved the game I went to load up my last save and it loads up into the zoo that I worked in for the last scenario
    i completed. It loads the scenario completed and there is nowhere for me to get to the scenario globe to choose the next scenario. So my question is how do I get back to the Scenario Selection screen after I load into a Zoo?

:)

FEAR Big H, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fear,

Sorry for the issue with your game. Have you tried looking for a forum for the game? You can try this

forum
    . As this is in game it is hard to pinpoint how exactly unless we have played this game. I can make it a discussion in hopes that someone comes that has played it.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi FEAR,

Thanks for your post. To troubleshoot this, try clearing your local save games. This will remove all saves for your games from the Xbox One console, and allows you to redownload them to your console from the cloud. As long as you have been connected to the
    internet, your game saves should be backed up. To do so, visit Settings>System>Storage>Clear local save games. The console will restart, once it restarts, start a game and it will automatically sync your saves.

I hope this helps.
  4. FEAR Big H Win User

Hi Ezra this did not work. Is there somewhere in the game that I am missing to be able to return to the Scenario Selection screen and quit out of the current scenario im in. I have clicked on just about every option. There is no quit, just return to main
    menu.
  5. FEAR Big H Win User

Tried that, didnt work either
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Do you consider the X a new generation?

Thema:

1. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection Cant properly load my Campaign Scenario - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon Ultimate

2. Problema con Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection Windows 10 [Translation-Problem with Zoo...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema con Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection Windows 10 [Translation-Problem with Zoo...: Buenas tardes. Les quisiera comentar el siguiente problema que tengo Ya que adquiri Xbox Game Pass por 3 meses para utilizarlo en mi pc (tengo instalado windows 10, e instale el Zoo Tycoon...
  3. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection: Hello, I just bought Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection for Windows 10. When I start it states that synchronization with the cloud has failed, and it opts for playing in Offline mode. When I click...
  4. Windows 10 • Problema al cargar el DEMO del juego Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection....

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 • Problema al cargar el DEMO del juego Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection....: Título original: He descargado correctamente el DEMO del juego Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection y al poner Jugar DEMO > CREAR ZOO NUEVO y me empiezza a cargar pero no termina nunca [Mod...
  5. suggestions for DLC content for Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suggestions for DLC content for Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection: Where can I make requests/suggestions for DLC content for Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection Xbox one 00281460-67d7-4652-9d58-d4bb88aa82ac
  6. Compre Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collention en Microsoft store y tambien cities...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compre Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collention en Microsoft store y tambien cities...: [Title Translation] - Buy Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collention at Microsoft store and also cities skylines, and none Compre Zoo Tycoon Ultimate animal collection en Microsoft store y tambien...
  7. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection crashes before loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection crashes before loading.: I recently purchased Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection but every time I try to load up the game it instantly crashes. I have gone through the msconfig and turned off the startup items, I have...
  8. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Coll. - Stuck on “Loading”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Coll. - Stuck on “Loading”: I hope someone can help - I’ve tried to contact Xbox directly with advice and had nothing. Nada. Nil. I bought the game on windows 10 this morning, and I haven’t managed to get past the “loading”...
  9. Unable to build or access any menus on Zoo tycoon ultimate animals collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to build or access any menus on Zoo tycoon ultimate animals collection: hello! I’ve bought the game today on the online store and everything was fine until a few hours of gameplay in (xbox one). As you probably know, there are many menus i can acess during gameplay...
  10. Zoo Tycoon ultimate collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon ultimate collection: Hello, I purchased zoo tycoon ultimate collection from the windows 10 store. I installed it click play it loads into the title screen. It then tells me to click enter it acts to be loading then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoo tycoon ultimate animal collection stuck on loading screen