Zoom seems to be broken while in a game. It requires double LT/RT presses to work. Doesn't...

Discus and support Zoom seems to be broken while in a game. It requires double LT/RT presses to work. Doesn't... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Which category should I use to report?! Just notice this a while ago playing F1 2019, since I always use zoom at maximum in it's small white circle,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Zoom seems to be broken while in a game. It requires double LT/RT presses to work. Doesn't...

Which category should I use to report?!

Just notice this a while ago playing F1 2019, since I always use zoom at maximum in it's small white circle, shown in the the HDR brightness level slider screen.

Not the subject here, but if it's not viewed in zoom mode, TV can't show the darker part of the circle correctly. Codemasters fault. That circle should be way bigger.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Mr X4n Win User

Terraria Xbox one Zoom function

Press "start" and hold in"LT or RT" to change the zoom.
  3. crackerjacques Win User

Terraria Xbox one Zoom function

You can simply zoom by pausing the game and pressing rt or Lt in the pause menu. Good question to ask.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Magnifier \ Xbox console

Hi Cya,

Thanks for coming to the forums. To access the Magnifier with the controller, hold the Xbox button until it vibrates then press the view button, one with two boxes. Zoom out is LT zoom in is RT. If you go to magnifier under ease of access and check controller
    shortcuts it shows the way there also.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. scully1888 Win User

How to get the "ready to install" column back?

I should also add: I know you're supposed to be able to press LT + RT + X to show hidden games again but this doesn't work: the Ready To Install column itself is entirely gone.
  6. Pakalolo Time Win User

A stupid question for sword and boarders.

You do know that while you are holding LT, if you press RT you will do a shield bash. If you hold LT+RT for a couple of seconds your character should do a Power Bash. I worked on adding points into One-Handed and Block before I started working on any other
    skills.
Thema:

Zoom seems to be broken while in a game. It requires double LT/RT presses to work. Doesn't...

1. Zoom seems to be broken while in a game. It requires double LT/RT presses to work. Doesn't... - Similar Threads - Zoom seems broken

2. Screen Zoom

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Zoom: My Xbox One X suddenly really zooms in. Not the magnifier issue, it's super zoomed in the corner of a screen at all times. Brand new xbox, tried resetting loads and just doesn't have any impact....
  3. When will Xbox support Zoom (meetings)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Xbox support Zoom (meetings)?: With everyone being told to stay at home, a lot of businesses are moving to Zoom meetings. I just got a webcam for my Xbox which is great for Skype. But with everyone moving to Zoom, is there any...
  4. Application ZOOM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Application ZOOM: Bonjour, Je souhaite utiliser l'application ZOOM afin de me réunir avec d'autres personnes par visio-conférence et je souhaite passer par ma XBOX ONE car la caméra est plus grande et ça serait...
  5. Xbox One video is zoomed in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One video is zoomed in: My Xbox video is zoomed and is affecting my gaming pretty severely. Xbox support says to go to system then display and sound. However i do not have this option in my settings. Display and sound is...
  6. XBOX Gamepass PC - Plague Tale - Window Zoomed In

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Gamepass PC - Plague Tale - Window Zoomed In: Hello, Been enjoying the Beta for Gamepass on the PC by playing Plague Tale for around two weeks. Yesterday, without warning, when I launch the game something funky happens. It appears it...
  7. Xbox one zoomed in can't zoom out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one zoomed in can't zoom out: Hi guys, I turned on my xbox one and its zoomed all the way in and I cant zoom back out. It is nothing to do with my TV settings I've checked and I've reset the xbox 4 times now and still no...
  8. Zoomed screen problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zoomed screen problem: hello community. i have a problem on some xbox one games. i have a normal hd tv and a normal xbox one system. I give an example, if I play WWE 2k16 the resolution and the screen are perfect. if I...
  9. Will pinch zooming and panning be possible?

in XboX Insiders
    Will pinch zooming and panning be possible?: I tried Vampyr on xCloud and the text is unreadable on a phone. Would it be possible to take advantage of the touchscreen interface and be able to zoom and pan? submitted by /u/kftgr2 [link]...
  10. Kinect automatic zoom

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect automatic zoom: Hi everybody, I bought the kinect with the xbox one x adapter a few days ago, but I can't find the automatic zoom setting, I tried to transmit with twitch or with mixer, but every time I transmit,...