ZTE: how toset ports on zte 275r modem

Discus and support ZTE: how toset ports on zte 275r modem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ZTE (Modems/Gateways): how toset ports on zte 275r modem port filtering term is what is used on this model 0317738d-985d-44c7-90cf-ed43edf3bc88 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by blkh0l38u, Dec 11, 2016.

1. blkh0l38u
    blkh0l38u Guest

ZTE (Modems/Gateways): how toset ports on zte 275r modem
    port filtering term is what is used on this model

:)

blkh0l38u, Dec 11, 2016
  2. JaizanZg
    JaizanZg Guest
    JaizanZg, Dec 11, 2016
  3. ZTE: Wireless Chanell

ZTE (Modems/Gateways): Wireless Chanell
    plllls βοηθήσει πώς μπορώ να αλλάξω το ασύρματο chanell μου ???? Zte zxhn h108n

Χρήστος Βασιλογιάννης m0rF3aS'88, Dec 11, 2016
  4. RocNrolla Win User

2 xbox ones same network games that work in party

If you do end up buying a router, or before you do... Your ZTE H108N looks like its a Gateway (modem/router combo). All router functions should be disabled on the ZTE (place it in Bridge mode) before adding a router. This will disable all router functions
    (Wi-Fi etc) on the ZTE and make it function only as a modem. If you do not do this you would basically be double NATing your network by adding a router and cause more problems.
  5. Tompsa Win User

Can't get my NAT strict to open

I tested with other modem/hotspot and it worked. ZTE MF93D hotspot has NAT inside it.
  6. taidara Win User

Error status : Console -> Router

The information I get regarding your modem ZTE - ZXDSL 831 is that it is also a router built-in. Appreciate if you could verify this. Thank you!
  7. BrunaPfem Win User

MEU 360 SLIM NÃO CONECTA A MINHA REDE WIRELESS

QUERIDO, O PROBLEMA É O PROPRIO MODEM ZTE, QUE O XBOX NAO O RECONHECE, JA PROCUREI EM VARIOSS FORUMS E TENHO SEMPRE ESSA RESPOSTA.. LIGUE 10325 E PEÇA A TROCA DO MODEM, NO MEU CASO TIVE QUE MANDAR PRO SETOR DE CANCELAMENTO E AMAEAÇAR A TIRAR A GVT DAQUI
    DE CASA SE CASO ELES NAO TROCASSEM O MODEM.

ESSE ZTE NAO FUNCIONA É UMA PORCARIA.
  8. XBF Nestor S Win User

ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues

We're glad to hear that everything was solved. Don't hesitate to post again if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for being a valued Xbox Member!
Thema:

1. ZTE: how toset ports on zte 275r modem - Similar Threads - ZTE toset ports

2. Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...: I have this issue for some time, and found that direct HDMI port on PC communicate with HDMI port on TV, BUT in my laptop there is ONLY mini display port and I tried to connect it thru adaptor,...
  3. ZTE ZTE 931WII VDSL2: Network Connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    ZTE ZTE 931WII VDSL2: Network Connection: ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE 931WII VDSL2: Network Connection Hey there! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been...
  4. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Straight Talk ZTE

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Straight Talk ZTE: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Straight Talk ZTE How can I get it to connect to the hot spot it's got full signal but no connection fff48faa-8108-4eeb-bcaa-ae706b6e3537
  5. ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues

ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues: ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues We're glad to hear that everything was solved. Don't hesitate to post again if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for being a...
  6. ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: Open wire wall to connect Xbox live

ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: Open wire wall to connect Xbox live: ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE ZXHN H368C: Open wire wall to connect Xbox live This may help with your problem. Xbox 360 Network Ports and Router Configurations for Xbox Live...
  7. ZTE: xbox live problem

ZTE: xbox live problem: ZTE (Modems/Gateways): xbox live problem its this new update has alot of people messed up 9bf03754-2b5a-4c23-8fe4-43d469cf4bb2
  8. ZTE: Packet loss after the last console update 10.0.15063.2022

ZTE: Packet loss after the last console update 10.0.15063.2022: ZTE (Modems/Gateways): Packet loss after the last console update 10.0.15063.2022 Why before the last console/system update 10.0.15063.2022 with the same cables, same router, same connection same,...
  9. ZTE: Wireless Chanell

ZTE: Wireless Chanell: ZTE (Modems/Gateways): Wireless Chanell plllls βοηθήσει πώς μπορώ να αλλάξω το ασύρματο chanell μου ???? Zte zxhn h108n 3a88617c-690b-47b0-8156-3718294a99ed
  10. ZTE: its about IPV6

ZTE: its about IPV6: ZTE (Modems/Gateways): its about IPV6 First and foremost your ISP (internet service provider) needs to actually support and offer IPv6 protocol. Your equipment may be capable of handling this...