ZTE: Wireless Chanell

Discus and support ZTE: Wireless Chanell in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ZTE (Modems/Gateways): Wireless Chanell plllls βοηθήσει πώς μπορώ να αλλάξω το ασύρματο chanell μου ???? Zte zxhn h108n... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Χρήστος Βασιλογιάννης m0rF3aS'88, Jan 26, 2017.

1. ZTE: Wireless Chanell

ZTE (Modems/Gateways): Wireless Chanell
    plllls βοηθήσει πώς μπορώ να αλλάξω το ασύρματο chanell μου ???? Zte zxhn h108n

:)

Χρήστος Βασιλογιάννης m0rF3aS'88, Jan 26, 2017
  2. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest
    ZTE: Change Wireless Band

ZTE (Modems/Gateways): Change Wireless Band (width)
    Change Wireless Band (width)

This feature is not available.

XBR Dionysus, Jan 26, 2017
  3. No download speed whatsoever...

If you play wireless - something is going on. Maybe your Neighbour uses the same chanel of the wireless connection?

Does it also happen if you connect with ethernet cable?

Xx ROZILLA xX, Jan 26, 2017
  4. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

No download speed whatsoever...

If you play wireless - something is going on. Maybe your Neighbour uses the same chanel of the wireless connection?

Does it also happen if you connect with ethernet cable?
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

games chanel

It is against forum rules to advertise you YouTube channel. Put the link in your forum sig and actively contribute to the community and maybe people will look at the page
  6. Elite Effect Win User

games chanel

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]It is against forum rules to advertise you YouTube channel. Put the link in your forum sig and actively contribute to the community and maybe people will look at the page[/quote]You said it.
  7. arlux Win User

Cannot connect to xbox live

What Country/State/Province do you live in? -- Thailand

Modem brand & model number: -- ZTE ZXV10 W300

Router brand & model number: -- ZTE ZXV10 W300

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? -- Internal wireless (xbox slim)

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown -- Yes (Activate)

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? -- No NAT Error (I use DMZ)

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? -- True internet
  8. INoTroN Win User

Twitch app crashes when loading channel

I can broacast but i cant see any chanel all chanel freeze, in english canada all work perfect but in french canada only broadcast work:( :( :( ;~(
Thema:

ZTE: Wireless Chanell

1. ZTE: Wireless Chanell - Similar Threads - ZTE Wireless Chanell

2. My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.

in XboX Insiders
    My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.: I have repaired a couple of xbox one controllers, and this little guy is the most problematic of all, it has had every fault you can imagine, but this is the last one. And I haven't seen anything...
  3. ZTE ZTE 931WII VDSL2: Network Connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    ZTE ZTE 931WII VDSL2: Network Connection: ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE 931WII VDSL2: Network Connection Hey there! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been...
  4. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Straight Talk ZTE

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Straight Talk ZTE: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Straight Talk ZTE How can I get it to connect to the hot spot it's got full signal but no connection fff48faa-8108-4eeb-bcaa-ae706b6e3537
  5. ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues

ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues: ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE ZXHN H368C: connection issues We're glad to hear that everything was solved. Don't hesitate to post again if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for being a...
  6. ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: Open wire wall to connect Xbox live

ZTE ZTE ZXHN H368C: Open wire wall to connect Xbox live: ZTE (Modems/Gateways) ZTE ZXHN H368C: Open wire wall to connect Xbox live This may help with your problem. Xbox 360 Network Ports and Router Configurations for Xbox Live...
  7. ZTE: xbox live problem

ZTE: xbox live problem: ZTE (Modems/Gateways): xbox live problem its this new update has alot of people messed up 9bf03754-2b5a-4c23-8fe4-43d469cf4bb2
  8. ZTE: Packet loss after the last console update 10.0.15063.2022

ZTE: Packet loss after the last console update 10.0.15063.2022: ZTE (Modems/Gateways): Packet loss after the last console update 10.0.15063.2022 Why before the last console/system update 10.0.15063.2022 with the same cables, same router, same connection same,...
  9. ZTE: how toset ports on zte 275r modem

ZTE: how toset ports on zte 275r modem: ZTE (Modems/Gateways): how toset ports on zte 275r modem port filtering term is what is used on this model 0317738d-985d-44c7-90cf-ed43edf3bc88
  10. ZTE: its about IPV6

ZTE: its about IPV6: ZTE (Modems/Gateways): its about IPV6 First and foremost your ISP (internet service provider) needs to actually support and offer IPv6 protocol. Your equipment may be capable of handling this...