zune (dont laugh)

Discus and support zune (dont laugh) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a zune (ver 4.5) 32G. Trying to set up an account through the supplied zune software on the laptop. error message (c00d11cd, c00cee2d). The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hobobob52, Dec 2, 2019.

1. hobobob52
    hobobob52 Guest

zune (dont laugh)

I have a zune (ver 4.5) 32G. Trying to set up an account through the supplied zune software on the laptop. error message (c00d11cd, c00cee2d). The account will allow me to sync my laptop to my zune over my network instead having to use the usb cable.

not sure why the error message includes a link to the xbox website...….

:)

hobobob52, Dec 2, 2019
  2. hobobob52 Win User

zune (dont laugh)

Thank you for the quick reply. One or more of the possible solutions will allow me to log into my Zune account. Happy Holidays to you.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

zune (dont laugh)

4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

zune (dont laugh)

Off topic a bit.... but I recently bought a sealed halo 3 zune and I love it!
  5. PrintCrowd Win User

zune (dont laugh)

I feel you, I had a square IPod shuffle that I used forever until I lost it at a hotel. Then I finally bought a smart phone
  6. StewysPIMP Win User

MS points transfer?

Dont you need Gold to use Zune?
Thema:

zune (dont laugh)

1. zune (dont laugh) - Similar Threads - zune dont laugh

2. zune recognition

in XBoX on Mobile
    zune recognition: When I plug in my Zune it is not connecting to my laptop b1f6621a-50ac-4215-936b-fdb35b6d4f82
  3. Zune

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zune: I take it that my Zune is now nothing more than a paper weight. Is that right, or is there a way to actually get the Zune PC software again? Thanks 9f3d033b-d3bb-443f-b59f-b8da2cb8b8ad
  4. Zune software

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zune software: I recently found my old Zune player, yay!!! I absolutely cannot find a single download for working software. I know that it was discontinued years ago but this is ridiculous! IF no one knows of...
  5. How to sync music and videos from Xbox to my Zune device.

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to sync music and videos from Xbox to my Zune device.: Hi, all. I recently bought a Zune mp3 player on ebay. When I tried to download the software I received an 404 error message. I asked previously if there were any other websites that were...
  6. zunes have stopped working, won't power on when connected to computer

in XBoX on Mobile
    zunes have stopped working, won't power on when connected to computer: how can i get my zunes to work again? is there a store to which i can take them for service? thank you, 7a171850-c8b6-42b4-88fb-f265793b9103
  7. zune mp3 player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    zune mp3 player: how do download music to my zune if the software is discontinued?? 790fc43c-9dcb-4027-bf34-6ea279a99ce6
  8. ZUNE help request

in XBoX on Consoles
    ZUNE help request: Where do I look for support from either Microsoft and/or the community regarding questions on a 120GB Zune? If this question should be directed to another category and someone would let me know...
  9. Zune

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zune: I found my old zune which has music on file. I would like to transfer these files to my pc but I understand zune is no longer supported. Is there a way to do this? The music are mostly hard to...
  10. WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE: CANT FIND ZUNE SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS 10 222e4bea-3384-4702-a14d-a73bb69e1174