zune

Discus and support zune in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please cancel my subription to Zune music 8754f2dd-f91b-43fd-b700-ff6df84c47f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MEXICANZOMBIE12, Feb 8, 2014.

1. zune

Please cancel my subription to Zune music

:)

MEXICANZOMBIE12, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Today Only - Xbox Music Pass On Sale - $31.41 (Usually $99)

I went ahead and cancelled my Zune Music Pass and bought this Xbox Music Pass. Good find. They also gave me back $15 when I cancelled my Zune Music Pass so that basically paid for half of the Xbox Music Pass order lol.

XFistsClenchedX, Feb 8, 2014
  3. sunkist2012
    sunkist2012 Guest
    Zune for Xbox Live

Does anyone here have a Zune membership? I was reading about Zune a few days ago and found out that if you subscribe to Zune, you can link your Zune account to your Xbox Live account and stream music through your Xbox. Does anyone here do that?

sunkist2012, Feb 8, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

zune

In the Contact support page you can contact Xbox Music support and they can cancel it for you.

fredgiblet, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Question: Will we still be able to play the Zune on Xbox One?

OP: Zune software? Zune hardware? Media purchased from the Zune marketplace?
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

windows 8 avec lumia 800

7. Thanatos465 Win User

Latest Groove Update

Groove sucks, saddened that MS wont bring back Zune with a zune phone. Apple music is much better then Zune.
  8. ngocphi Win User

How to cancle Zune Music 14 day trial ?

Zune is ms the Zune.net is for Zune only site
  9. PalmettoBling Win User

zune mp3 player

There are ways around it. I would recommend looking at the historical posts
    in the Zune subreddit. I haven't changed the music on mine for years at this point, since I lost the computer that still had the Zune software. We talking a regular Zune or Zune HD?
Thema:

zune

1. zune - Similar Threads - zune

2. Zune

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zune: I take it that my Zune is now nothing more than a paper weight. Is that right, or is there a way to actually get the Zune PC software again? Thanks 9f3d033b-d3bb-443f-b59f-b8da2cb8b8ad
  3. Zune software

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zune software: I recently found my old Zune player, yay!!! I absolutely cannot find a single download for working software. I know that it was discontinued years ago but this is ridiculous! IF no one knows of...
  4. How to sync music and videos from Xbox to my Zune device.

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to sync music and videos from Xbox to my Zune device.: Hi, all. I recently bought a Zune mp3 player on ebay. When I tried to download the software I received an 404 error message. I asked previously if there were any other websites that were...
  5. zunes have stopped working, won't power on when connected to computer

in XBoX on Mobile
    zunes have stopped working, won't power on when connected to computer: how can i get my zunes to work again? is there a store to which i can take them for service? thank you, 7a171850-c8b6-42b4-88fb-f265793b9103
  6. zune mp3 player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    zune mp3 player: how do download music to my zune if the software is discontinued?? 790fc43c-9dcb-4027-bf34-6ea279a99ce6
  7. ZUNE help request

in XBoX on Consoles
    ZUNE help request: Where do I look for support from either Microsoft and/or the community regarding questions on a 120GB Zune? If this question should be directed to another category and someone would let me know...
  8. Zune

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zune: I found my old zune which has music on file. I would like to transfer these files to my pc but I understand zune is no longer supported. Is there a way to do this? The music are mostly hard to...
  9. zune (dont laugh)

in XBoX Accessibility
    zune (dont laugh): I have a zune (ver 4.5) 32G. Trying to set up an account through the supplied zune software on the laptop. error message (c00d11cd, c00cee2d). The account will allow me to sync my laptop to my...
  10. WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE: CANT FIND ZUNE SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS 10 222e4bea-3384-4702-a14d-a73bb69e1174