zune

Discus and support zune in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please cancel my subription to Zune music 8754f2dd-f91b-43fd-b700-ff6df84c47f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MEXICANZOMBIE12, Feb 8, 2014.

1. zune

Please cancel my subription to Zune music

:)

MEXICANZOMBIE12, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Today Only - Xbox Music Pass On Sale - $31.41 (Usually $99)

I went ahead and cancelled my Zune Music Pass and bought this Xbox Music Pass. Good find. They also gave me back $15 when I cancelled my Zune Music Pass so that basically paid for half of the Xbox Music Pass order lol.

XFistsClenchedX, Feb 8, 2014
  3. sunkist2012
    sunkist2012 Guest
    Zune for Xbox Live

Does anyone here have a Zune membership? I was reading about Zune a few days ago and found out that if you subscribe to Zune, you can link your Zune account to your Xbox Live account and stream music through your Xbox. Does anyone here do that?

sunkist2012, Feb 8, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

zune

In the Contact support page you can contact Xbox Music support and they can cancel it for you.

fredgiblet, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Question: Will we still be able to play the Zune on Xbox One?

OP: Zune software? Zune hardware? Media purchased from the Zune marketplace?
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

windows 8 avec lumia 800

7. Thanatos465 Win User

Latest Groove Update

Groove sucks, saddened that MS wont bring back Zune with a zune phone. Apple music is much better then Zune.
  8. ngocphi Win User

How to cancle Zune Music 14 day trial ?

Zune is ms the Zune.net is for Zune only site
  9. IceStorm III Win User

Zune

You do not need Zune Pass to stream from the Zune software to a 360. You WILL need the pass to listen to Zune Pass content.

I use the same Windows Live ID for both my gamertag and Zune account. If you aren't, you won't have access to the DRM'ed Zune Pass content that's being shared.
Thema:

zune

1. zune - Similar Threads - zune

2. download u tube songs to Zune

in XBoX on Mobile
    download u tube songs to Zune: How to download u tube songs to Zune? be7c32a9-ec00-4cb6-b3bb-c410cf0ac1e0
  3. zune problems can't download from computer

in XBoX on Mobile
    zune problems can't download from computer: I can't get my zune to sync with my music on my computer every thing else seems to be working/ The songs and albums show up, I can create a play list but I cant get the list to download to the...
  4. Zune:

in XBoX on Mobile
    Zune:: My zune player powers off on its own. It will play 5 or 6 songs and power off. I can start it back up and its fine for 5 or 6 plays and same thing all day. The battery charges fine....
  5. zune help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    zune help: zune help when I try to burn a cd from my zune lib. I keep getting an error code coodiie2 cood271d please help 054510a9-2cee-4156-a0a3-54920e30e709
  6. zune podcast not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    zune podcast not loading: any others solve this prob? Older Podcasts play on device, but software stalls or errors out when opening Zune program on the PC to download new episodes Zune 30 gb...
  7. Zune froze up, has content but cannot access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zune froze up, has content but cannot access it: I have two Zune 120 GB devices. I have all of my music stored on them and use them every single day. One of them froze up on the weekend, I did a reset and it came back, but it says there is no...
  8. zune players stock on recovery mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    zune players stock on recovery mode: i have issues with my zune player, stock on recovery mode. I went to computer tried to update the software and i get a code C00D1249 , how can you fix this issue or where can i go to install...
  9. zune problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    zune problems: zune is giving me an error code of COOD133C please help!!!! 1899bea3-ff84-423e-9dc0-f97abccf5bc9
  10. Error code C00D133C(80190194) on Zune 80GB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code C00D133C(80190194) on Zune 80GB: Anyone can fix this Error code C00D133C(80190194) on Zune 80GB 4f0e53ea-0fc1-4f80-88fe-01eb1a981a9b