zunes have stopped working, won't power on when connected to computer

Discus and support zunes have stopped working, won't power on when connected to computer in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; how can i get my zunes to work again? is there a store to which i can take them for service? thank you, 7a171850-c8b6-42b4-88fb-f265793b9103 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by zunesadness, Mar 2, 2020.

1. zunesadness
    zunesadness Guest

how can i get my zunes to work again?

is there a store to which i can take them for service?

thank you,

:)

zunesadness, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

1. zunes have stopped working, won't power on when connected to computer - Similar Threads - zunes stopped working

2. How to sync music and videos from Xbox to my Zune device.

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to sync music and videos from Xbox to my Zune device.: Hi, all. I recently bought a Zune mp3 player on ebay. When I tried to download the software I received an 404 error message. I asked previously if there were any other websites that were...
  3. zune mp3 player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    zune mp3 player: how do download music to my zune if the software is discontinued?? 790fc43c-9dcb-4027-bf34-6ea279a99ce6
  4. ZUNE help request

in XBoX on Consoles
    ZUNE help request: Where do I look for support from either Microsoft and/or the community regarding questions on a 120GB Zune? If this question should be directed to another category and someone would let me know...
  5. Zune

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zune: I found my old zune which has music on file. I would like to transfer these files to my pc but I understand zune is no longer supported. Is there a way to do this? The music are mostly hard to...
  6. zune (dont laugh)

in XBoX Accessibility
    zune (dont laugh): I have a zune (ver 4.5) 32G. Trying to set up an account through the supplied zune software on the laptop. error message (c00d11cd, c00cee2d). The account will allow me to sync my laptop to my...
  7. WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE TO GET ZUNE SOFTWARE: CANT FIND ZUNE SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS 10 222e4bea-3384-4702-a14d-a73bb69e1174
  8. download u tube songs to Zune

in XBoX on Mobile
    download u tube songs to Zune: How to download u tube songs to Zune? be7c32a9-ec00-4cb6-b3bb-c410cf0ac1e0
  9. zune problems can't download from computer

in XBoX on Mobile
    zune problems can't download from computer: I can't get my zune to sync with my music on my computer every thing else seems to be working/ The songs and albums show up, I can create a play list but I cant get the list to download to the...
  10. Zune:

in XBoX on Mobile
    Zune:: My zune player powers off on its own. It will play 5 or 6 songs and power off. I can start it back up and its fine for 5 or 6 plays and same thing all day. The battery charges fine....