ZWROTY/Returns

Discus and support ZWROTY/Returns in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Te zwroty gier to tak dla picu MS ? TAK? ________________________________ These returns games is fake MS? YES? 38d243f6-150a-4f93-bdfa-c0bdc788ab32 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pawel B67, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Pawel B67
    Pawel B67 Guest

ZWROTY/Returns

Te zwroty gier to tak dla picu MS ?

TAK?

These returns games is fake MS?

YES?

:)

Pawel B67, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Returns

Hiya Raluf,

Thank you for contacting forum support!

If you are the United States it will be through FedEx, but if you are in Canada it will be UPS.

(The label usually says who the carrier is, so you could always take it to the carrier)

Hope this helps.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Return

4. XBF Paul M Win User

Returnering

Hiya, Swedish gamer38!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue. It looks like you want to try and get a refund on the game The Crew 2, for further assistance on this I recommend checking out this link to see if you

Qualify for a refund
    . Also you could
    Contact Support
    to see if they can help with this issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Returnering

Du kan försöka gå till http://commerce.microsoft.com för att se om du kan starta en återbetalning där. Om inte, skulle du behöva kontakta support och prata med fakturering. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

Returns

If the return label is for UPS then you would either drop it off at a UPS drop off or contact them to come pick it up. Same for if it's for a different delivery service.
Thema:

ZWROTY/Returns

1. ZWROTY/Returns - Similar Threads - ZWROTY Returns

2. No display after returning to home page

in XBoX on Consoles
    No display after returning to home page: Sometimes when I exit a game on the and it takes me back to the homepage, I have no display. I can hear audio but the screen is blank. Playing a game work fine it's only when I return to home....
  3. What is Return Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is Return Address: :') I have a warranty on my Xbox One X and I am returning it to Microsoft, however i received the email for the shipping label, but i am a bit stupid and i don't know what to put for the "return...
  4. Não gostei do jogo e desejo uma devolução (I didn't like the game and I want a return)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não gostei do jogo e desejo uma devolução (I didn't like the game and I want a return): Comprei um jogo, joguei um certo tempo, e não gostei dele, então quero um reembolso, como posso fazer isso? Translation: I bought a game, played it for a while, and didn't like it, so I want a...
  5. Xbox game pass iadesi [Mod Translation-Xbox game pass return]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass iadesi [Mod Translation-Xbox game pass return]: Xbox game pass'i ödeyip iptal ettim fakat iade istiyorum ve tamamen iptal olmasını istiyorum ne yapmalıyım? [Mod Translation-I've paid and canceled an Xbox game pass but I want a refund and I...
  6. Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!: I am so tired , of this corporate greed, I paid big money for early access and cant even play, my campaign is stuck my vs kicks me out horde doesn't count my progress and also kicks me out. How...
  7. ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]: คือ ผมได้ซื้อ Xbox Game Pass ในราคา $1 ...ผมซื้อไม่สำเร็จ แต่โดนหักค่าธรรมเนียมไป และมีคนบอกว่าจะได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน ายใน 1-2 วัน แต่ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืนเลย ผมควรแจ้งที่ไหนและกับใคร...
  8. Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?: Yesterday I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I didnt know that multiple versions of MC exist for the PC. When I tried to return it today to buy the Java version, there was no option to let...
  9. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  10. Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code]: Hallo liebe Community! Ich habe ein Problem. Und zwar einen Spielecode als Geschenk gekauft und zu spät gesehen, dass weiter unten auf der Store-Seite steht: 'Verfügbar für XBOX Surface Hub'....