ZWROTY/Returns

Discus and support ZWROTY/Returns in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Te zwroty gier to tak dla picu MS ? TAK? ________________________________ These returns games is fake MS? YES? 38d243f6-150a-4f93-bdfa-c0bdc788ab32 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pawel B67, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Pawel B67
    Pawel B67 Guest

ZWROTY/Returns

Te zwroty gier to tak dla picu MS ?

TAK?

These returns games is fake MS?

YES?

:)

Pawel B67, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Returns

Hiya Raluf,

Thank you for contacting forum support!

If you are the United States it will be through FedEx, but if you are in Canada it will be UPS.

(The label usually says who the carrier is, so you could always take it to the carrier)

Hope this helps.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Return

4. XBF Paul M Win User

Returnering

Hiya, Swedish gamer38!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue. It looks like you want to try and get a refund on the game The Crew 2, for further assistance on this I recommend checking out this link to see if you

Qualify for a refund
    . Also you could
    Contact Support
    to see if they can help with this issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Returnering

Du kan försöka gå till http://commerce.microsoft.com för att se om du kan starta en återbetalning där. Om inte, skulle du behöva kontakta support och prata med fakturering. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

Returns

If the return label is for UPS then you would either drop it off at a UPS drop off or contact them to come pick it up. Same for if it's for a different delivery service.
Thema:

ZWROTY/Returns

1. ZWROTY/Returns - Similar Threads - ZWROTY Returns

2. I would like to make a return on a game pass, but seems to be impossible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to make a return on a game pass, but seems to be impossible...: I bought the annual pass for Destiny 2, but on the wrong platform. (Stupid me). I don't even own Destiny 2 for Xbox one. It seems like I can't make a return on the annual pass. But I won't be...
  3. Returning a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Returning a game: A while ago I had purchased Minecraft for my Xbox one on the windows store but today I had received a code from Microsoft for Minecraft because of my time on the xbox one edition. I was wanting to...
  4. Returning a game/MS rewards question.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Returning a game/MS rewards question.: I bought Metro Exodus on Friday June 7th and now as of June 9th it's on Gamepass. I'm going to request a refund as I didnt even play it. I've earned MS rewards for it so what happens now if I...
  5. I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar: I need cansel my c card info and my mony back you charge becose bank charge me 35 doller twise so please return my mony ea121786-c5c0-48f1-b9bc-d824968913f1
  6. Sea of thieves loads splash screen then returns to homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves loads splash screen then returns to homepage: hi can anyone help with the above issue? Basically i load digital version of SOT the splash screen shows then a black screen then returns to xbox homepage, no error codes given . so far ive hard...
  7. Верните деньги за игру. [Return the money for the game.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Верните деньги за игру. [Return the money for the game.]: Здравствуйте, можно пожалуйста, ради бога вернуть игру Assesto Corsa и получить возврат денежных средств. Потому что на геймпаде играть в неё невозможно, во вторых она тормозит, очень давно хотел...
  8. When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will hardcore mode return back to call of duty: Black ops 4 blackout?: Also when150 health go to 26 health in blackout hardcore? Because there no low health in blackout hardcore mode. 3d8f5e80-0cfc-47ea-a251-b4a7fbeeaf61
  9. Xbox Repair- Return Shipping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair- Return Shipping: I sent my Xbox One S in on 5/3/2019, it got there, and was fixed on 5/08/2019. It was dropped off at FedEx (which I sent it using UPS- I wish they would have used UPS to return it to me) on...
  10. DEVOLUCIONES [Translation-Returns]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEVOLUCIONES [Translation-Returns]: LO QUE PASA ES QUE PEDI UNA DEVOLUCION. YA LA CONFIRMARON Y SUPUESTA MENTE LLEGABA EN 3 A 5 DIAS PERO YA PASARON 6 DIAS Y HASTA HORA NO HA LLEGADO NADA SOBRE LA DEVOLUCION [Translation- WHAT...