Zyxel: Can not connect to EA server showing busy try later

Discus and support Zyxel: Can not connect to EA server showing busy try later in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Zyxel (Routers): Can not connect to EA server showing busy try later Hi I cannot connect to the EA server I opened all the ports etc any ideas would... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by apgaming54, Jan 13, 2017.

1. apgaming54
    apgaming54 Guest

Zyxel (Routers): Can not connect to EA server showing busy try later
    Hi

I cannot connect to the EA server I opened all the ports etc any ideas would be great

:)

apgaming54, Jan 13, 2017
  2. ben dadon
    ben dadon Guest
    Can't Connect to Servers

hey, i playing fifa 14 and its show my:"The EA servers are not available at this time. please try again later."

somwan can help my??

ben dadon, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Can't connect to EA servers - NHL 15

I haven't been able to connect to EA servers for several weeks now. I always get an error message saying "Can't connect to EA Servers right now. Please try again later." Ideas?

Randomnickname1, Jan 13, 2017
  4. ben dadon Win User

Can't Connect to Servers

hey, i playing fifa 14 and its show my:"The EA servers are not available at this time. please try again later."

somwan can help my??
  5. KC7777 Win User

Can't Connect to Servers

I can connect to the servers just fine but as soon as i try and play ultimate team it thinks for a few minutes and then kicks me off the EA servers. Then I will try again and it will log me back into the EA servers and it will then say "unable to load data
    from the servers. please try again later."

I can play online head-to-head just fine. this is driving me crazy. All i buy this game for it Ultimate team.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

no connection to EA servers after installing FIFA 12.

Do you have your online pass activated? Just to be sure.

If so, there can be a problem with the server.

I know EA is busy with changing a lot of things serverside for the release of Fifa 13 and FUT13.

Things should be ready tonight (UK time). Maybe you can try again later.
  7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Connection to EA Servers is lost.

ea servers suck. try again later.
  8. Hitmanpr1 Win User

anyone having trouble connecting to multiplayer now?

Guess what ? still cant connect ea servers, please try again later . 2 days has been and still my isp cant connect with ea servers. I tried calling my isp and they said there working something that is down. websites arent working well. This sucks , no bf
    for 3 days soon.
Thema:

1. Zyxel: Can not connect to EA server showing busy try later - Similar Threads - Zyxel connect server

2. Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One?: Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One? Thanks for the reply, I am using wireless. bdd10a5f-681e-46a8-ae32-30c45a5d8bd1
  3. Zyxel C1000z: ZyXEL C3000Z Router/Modem isn't seen by Xbox One

Zyxel C1000z: ZyXEL C3000Z Router/Modem isn't seen by Xbox One: Zyxel C1000z: ZyXEL C3000Z Router/Modem isn't seen by Xbox One Do you have an original launch Xbox One? If so that may be the issue as that router uses 802.11ac and that is only supported on the S...
  4. Zyxel C1000z: Xbox One upnp failing

Zyxel C1000z: Xbox One upnp failing: Zyxel C1000z: Xbox One upnp failing As already mentioned, www.portforward.com is a fantastic resource. It lets you search for your specific router, and has step by step guides that are very clear,...
  5. Zyxel Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings

Zyxel Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings: Zyxel (Routers) Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings MTU, needs to meet a minimum of 1384 MTU or higher to play games on Xbox Live. Checking and adjusting your router settings could quickly...
  6. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Zyxel VMG8823

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Zyxel VMG8823: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: Zyxel VMG8823 Hi, you only get ipv6 if your internet provider supports it. If it does, then your Xbox One would automatically use it....
  7. Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Setting up WiFi

Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Setting up WiFi: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel 660 Series: Setting up WiFi I am trying to connect to my WiFi. XBox will not accept my password to our network. We received a new modem today because our old one...
  8. Zyxel Zyxel C1000z: problems connecting to wifi

Zyxel Zyxel C1000z: problems connecting to wifi: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel C1000z: problems connecting to wifi brand new xbox with built in wireless. sees wifi but keeps saying password is wrong...all other devices have no problem connecting...
  9. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: join the program

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: join the program: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: join the program its been a week and it wont let me join f07e9f3c-32cb-4b9b-b8fa-d09b98d23c5b
  10. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Hi my gamertag used be Our Terminator please read more

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Hi my gamertag used be Our Terminator please read more: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: Hi my gamertag used be Our Terminator please read more You can see why you were suspended here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements...