Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Setting up WiFi

Discus and support Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Setting up WiFi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel 660 Series: Setting up WiFi I am trying to connect to my WiFi. XBox will not accept my password to our network. We... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PluckyLawyer446, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Setting up WiFi

Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel 660 Series: Setting up WiFi
    I am trying to connect to my WiFi. XBox will not accept my password to our network. We received a new modem today because our old one got knocked out by lightning. The network name and passwords have NOT changed. I’ve unplugged and plugged back in. Still
    no connection. All others devices in the home are connecting with no issues.

Help.

:)

PluckyLawyer446, Jun 18, 2018
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Overview

Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel 660 Series: Overview
    My modem is a Zyxel P-660-T1, I am trying to connect my xboxone via cable, but always appears a message:. "DNS is not identifying the names of the Xbox servers The router or modem may not be providing your DNS settings . adjust these settings for a static
    DNS. "

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

XBR Poseidon, Jun 18, 2018
  3. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest
    Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Change Wireless Band

Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel 660 Series: Change Wireless Band (width)
    My modem is a Zyxel P-660-T1, I am trying to connect my xboxone via cable, but always appears a message:. "DNS is not identifying the names of the Xbox servers The router or modem may not be providing your DNS settings . adjust these settings for a static
    DNS. "

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

XBR Dionysus, Jun 18, 2018
  4. Dênis=X-RAY= Win User

Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Overview

DNS. "

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
  5. Dênis=X-RAY= Win User

Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Change Wireless Band

DNS. "

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
  6. dusty force Win User

Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Multiple Console Support

[quote user="XB1R Poseidon"]

Zyxel P-660 Series

*Note* Models with 4 ethernet ports will have an "H" (hub) designation in their model number.

*Note* Models with wireless capabilities will have a "W" or an "N" (wireless) designation in their model number.

Login Information

Gateway - 192.168.1.1

Username - N/A

Password - 1234

Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed that this network device is unable to support more than one console with an Open NAT.

[/quote]dusty
  7. jmcode Win User

Double NAT problems (I Think)

Yes, the Zyxel is a gateway (modem+router), and you have problematic double NAT as a result. If you have access to the right settings, you can put the Zyxel in bridge mode as explained on page 22 of the manual here:

ftp.zyxel.com/.../P-660RU-T1%20v3s_1.01.pdf

This is the best solution, but your ISP may block those settings. If it does, and if it is unwilling to set it to bridge mode for you, another option is to disable DHCP on the Belkin and connect the Zyxel to a LAN port on the Belkin rather than WAN. Reboot
    Zyxel, Belkin, Xbox, and Xbox should get an IP from the Zyxel via DHCP (reserve this IP if the Zyxel supports that). You will then need to do all necessary port forwarding to the Xbox using the Zyxel unless the Zyxel properly implements UPnP (in which case
    enable that).
  8. jmcode Win User

Double NAT problems (I Think)

Just to be clear, when you disabled DHCP on the Belkin, did you then connect the Zyxel to a LAN port on the Belkin? Did you verify the IP you used for port forwarding on the Zyxel was the new IP the Xbox One got from the Zyxel, not the one it had from the
    Belkin? If so, that should work unless something else is going on--can you get open NAT with the Xbox One directly wired to the Zyxel (with ports forwarded)? If not, that is a problem.

As far as settings for bridge mode, I'm not familiar with your ISP so I'm not sue which setting is best on the Zyxel. On the Belkin, you need to match the current ISP setting on the Zyxel--i.e. if Zyxel is using PPPoE, set the Belkin to that. You will probably
    need to enter authentication (user/pass) depending on what that setting is...
Thema:

Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Setting up WiFi

1. Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Setting up WiFi - Similar Threads - Zyxel Zyxel 660

2. Zyxel C1000z: ZyXEL C3000Z Router/Modem isn't seen by Xbox One

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Zyxel C1000z: ZyXEL C3000Z Router/Modem isn't seen by Xbox One: Zyxel C1000z: ZyXEL C3000Z Router/Modem isn't seen by Xbox One Do you have an original launch Xbox One? If so that may be the issue as that router uses 802.11ac and that is only supported on the S...
  3. Zyxel C1000z: Xbox One upnp failing

Zyxel C1000z: Xbox One upnp failing: Zyxel C1000z: Xbox One upnp failing As already mentioned, www.portforward.com is a fantastic resource. It lets you search for your specific router, and has step by step guides that are very clear,...
  4. Zyxel Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings

Zyxel Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings: Zyxel (Routers) Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings MTU, needs to meet a minimum of 1384 MTU or higher to play games on Xbox Live. Checking and adjusting your router settings could quickly...
  5. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Zyxel VMG8823

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Zyxel VMG8823: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: Zyxel VMG8823 Hi, you only get ipv6 if your internet provider supports it. If it does, then your Xbox One would automatically use it....
  6. Zyxel Zyxel C1000z: problems connecting to wifi

Zyxel Zyxel C1000z: problems connecting to wifi: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel C1000z: problems connecting to wifi brand new xbox with built in wireless. sees wifi but keeps saying password is wrong...all other devices have no problem connecting...
  7. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: join the program

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: join the program: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: join the program its been a week and it wont let me join f07e9f3c-32cb-4b9b-b8fa-d09b98d23c5b
  8. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Hi my gamertag used be Our Terminator please read more

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Hi my gamertag used be Our Terminator please read more: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: Hi my gamertag used be Our Terminator please read more You can see why you were suspended here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements...
  9. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: can somebody help me

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: can somebody help me: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: can somebody help me every time i try to use the xbox app on my laptop it just keeps coming up we were unable to sign you in. try again later...
  10. Zyxel Zyxel PK5000z: mw3 reset notice

Zyxel Zyxel PK5000z: mw3 reset notice: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel PK5000z: mw3 reset notice Hi I am getting reset rank and stats notice while trying to play mw3 c76ecbb8-3219-4d26-9ae4-abdd1524d5d9