Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: MY ACCOUNT ISNT ABLE TO MESSAGE AND I DONT KNOW WHY, SO ANGRY >:(

Discus and support Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: MY ACCOUNT ISNT ABLE TO MESSAGE AND I DONT KNOW WHY, SO ANGRY >:( in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: MY ACCOUNT ISNT ABLE TO MESSAGE AND I DONT KNOW WHY, SO ANGRY >:( WHY THE **** DID I BUY AN XONE IF I CANT PLAY... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MARTINW321, Dec 29, 2016.

1. MARTINW321
    MARTINW321 Guest

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: MY ACCOUNT ISNT ABLE TO MESSAGE AND I DONT KNOW WHY, SO ANGRY >:(

Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: MY ACCOUNT ISNT ABLE TO MESSAGE AND I DONT KNOW WHY, SO ANGRY Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: MY ACCOUNT ISNT ABLE TO MESSAGE AND I DONT KNOW WHY, SO ANGRY >:( :mad:
    WHY THE **** DID I BUY AN XONE IF I CANT PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS, FIX IT PLZ

:)

MARTINW321, Dec 29, 2016
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Overview

Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel 660 Series: Overview
    My modem is a Zyxel P-660-T1, I am trying to connect my xboxone via cable, but always appears a message:. "DNS is not identifying the names of the Xbox servers The router or modem may not be providing your DNS settings . adjust these settings for a static
    DNS. "

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

XBR Poseidon, Dec 29, 2016
  3. RIMT
    RIMT Guest
    Cannot get a Teredo IP Address

This is starting to drive me crazy. I am able to play online and with friends, but i cannot join the party chat. Also, i have a strict NAT. i get a " Cannot get a Teredo IP address" message when i tried to perform a multiplayer test in Settings. Tried to
    port-forward, DMZ, factory router reset, UPnP. Any ideas?

I have a ZyXEL VSG1432-B101 gateway

Firmware: V1.12(AADX.2)b1

4. Christopher Samuels Win User

Port Forwarding

I get the same message:

"The defined rule is in use by another Port Forwarding, applications or UPNP rule. You must remove the rule before the new rule can be applied."

I do not have any rules listed for applications or UPNP. I am using the ZyXEL VSG1432-B101 router (which is not listed anywhere on this Xbox forum or services, Xbox Forum moderators, ATTENTION!!). If anyone has a solution that would be great.
  5. Dênis=X-RAY= Win User

Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Overview

My modem is a Zyxel P-660-T1, I am trying to connect my xboxone via cable, but always appears a message:. "DNS is not identifying the names of the Xbox servers The router or modem may not be providing your DNS settings . adjust these settings for a static
    DNS. "

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
  6. Dênis=X-RAY= Win User

Zyxel Zyxel 660 Series: Change Wireless Band

DNS. "

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
  7. Christopher Samuels Win User

Known Issues

I get this message when trying to do port forwarding for 3074:

"The defined rule is in use by another Port Forwarding, applications or UPNP rule. You must remove the rule before the new rule can be applied."

I do not have any rules listed for applications or UPNP. Port fowarding for 3074 does work for TCP but not for UDP or TCP/UDP.

Also, when setting the port forwarding there is a drop-down menu for the WAN interface. Do I stay with the default ADSL or change it to either VSDL_DEFAULT or ETHERNET?

I am using the ZyXEL VSG1432-B101 router.
  8. Player696072341 Win User

Sudden loss of Internet Connectivity - ICMP responses message

Thanks Shad0wmanUK - I'm glad I was able to contribute. It's important to note that this effects a number our routers. Those that I now know about are: Netgear MR324, RP114, RP334, RT311, RT314, RO318; ZyXEL P310, P312, P314. I also failed to mention, for
    cable modems, only the Ethernet WAN encapsulation filter should be required.

Finally, I found this site that has some screen shots of what to expect when adding the filters:

www.practicallynetworked.com/.../netgear_zyxel_filtermod.htm
Thema:

1. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: MY ACCOUNT ISNT ABLE TO MESSAGE AND I DONT KNOW WHY, SO ANGRY >:( - Similar Threads - Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432

2. Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One?: Is anyone willing to help with Zyxel C1100Z setup for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online on Xbox One? Thanks for the reply, I am using wireless. bdd10a5f-681e-46a8-ae32-30c45a5d8bd1
  3. Zyxel C1000z: ZyXEL C3000Z Router/Modem isn't seen by Xbox One

Zyxel C1000z: ZyXEL C3000Z Router/Modem isn't seen by Xbox One: Zyxel C1000z: ZyXEL C3000Z Router/Modem isn't seen by Xbox One Do you have an original launch Xbox One? If so that may be the issue as that router uses 802.11ac and that is only supported on the S...
  4. Zyxel C1000z: Xbox One upnp failing

Zyxel C1000z: Xbox One upnp failing: Zyxel C1000z: Xbox One upnp failing As already mentioned, www.portforward.com is a fantastic resource. It lets you search for your specific router, and has step by step guides that are very clear,...
  5. Zyxel Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings

Zyxel Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings: Zyxel (Routers) Zyxel NBG-415N: How to change mtu settings MTU, needs to meet a minimum of 1384 MTU or higher to play games on Xbox Live. Checking and adjusting your router settings could quickly...
  6. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Zyxel VMG8823

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Zyxel VMG8823: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: Zyxel VMG8823 Hi, you only get ipv6 if your internet provider supports it. If it does, then your Xbox One would automatically use it....
  7. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: join the program

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: join the program: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: join the program its been a week and it wont let me join f07e9f3c-32cb-4b9b-b8fa-d09b98d23c5b
  8. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Hi my gamertag used be Our Terminator please read more

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Hi my gamertag used be Our Terminator please read more: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: Hi my gamertag used be Our Terminator please read more You can see why you were suspended here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements...
  9. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: can somebody help me

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: can somebody help me: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: can somebody help me every time i try to use the xbox app on my laptop it just keeps coming up we were unable to sign you in. try again later...
  10. Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Please Help ME

Zyxel Zyxel VSG1432: Please Help ME: Zyxel (Modems/Gateways) Zyxel VSG1432: Please Help ME If you think someone is cheating or tampering with the system you can report that person from your console. In the future avoid using other...